Registration for summer classes begins May 1st!
click below for the schedule!
when do summer classes start?
Tuesday July 6th
How long do summer classes run for?
6 weeks. The last day of the summer session is August 12th.
Will there be a end of summer performance?
Normally we hold a performance at the Patchogue Bandshell at the end of the summer as a benefit performance for the Liz Kelly Sunrise Fund. We do not yet know if we will be allowed to have this happen. We will keep you updated as we find out more!
Do we have to wear masks for summer classes?
As of now, we are still requiring masks while inside the studio. As NYS and CDC guidelines change, we will also change our rules as we deem them necessary.
How much do summer classes cost?
The prices vary due to class length and amount of classes taken, so please call our front desk at 631-472-9322, email us at email@example.com or Create an Account and add classes to your "cart" for pricing.
what classes are offered for 3&4 year olds?
- Intro to Dance (a combination of tap & ballet)- Wednesdays 1-2pm
- Acro (a combination of dance and gymnastics)- Tuesdays 3-4pm
- Hip hop tots (4 year olds only)- Wednesdays 3-4pm
what classes are offered for 5&6 year olds?
- Intro to Dance (a combination of tap & ballet)- Wednesdays 2-3pm
- Hip hop tots (5 year olds entering kindergarten)- Wednesdays 3-4pm
- Hip hop (6 year olds entering 1st grade)- Wednesdays 6-7pm
- Acro (a combination of dance & gymnastics)- Tuesdays 4-5pm
what classes are offered for 7-9 year olds?
- Jazz/tap- Wednesdays 4-5pm
- Hip hop (entering 2nd grade)- Wednesdays 6-7pm
- Hip hop (entering 3rd & 4th grade)- Wednesdays 7-8pm
- Ballet/Lyrical- Thursdays 4-5pm
- Acro- Tuesdays 5-6pm
What classes are offered for dancers 10 & up?
- Hip Hop- Wednesdays 6-7pm
- Jazz- Wednesdays 8-9pm
- Ballet/Lyrical- Thursdays 5-6pm
- Acro- Tuesdays 6-7pm